Apple School Manager has just been launched for South Africa. Join Lightspeed Systems UK and Onsite Group as they discuss what this means for your school, and why it’s more important than ever to have an MDM that can match the diversity and scale of today’s educational environment.
– Apple School Manager, shared iPads and managed Apple ID’s
– Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP), managing school purchased apps with Lightspeed MDM
– Zero touch iPad configuration and deployment with Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Lightspeed MDM
– Managing iPads in the classroom with Apple Classroom
– Block and customise student apps at school
This event will be held in 3 different provinces around the country. Find out more and book your FREE spot by clicking the relevant link below.
– Johannesburg, 28 March, 15:00-17:00 – St David’s Marist Inanda
– Durban, 29 March, 15:00-17:00 – Our Lady of Fatima
– Cape Town, 30 March, 15:00-17:00 – The River Club