Get FREE training and support from us when you order the books via our website, to ensure that your educators are fully equipped to teach the new DBE Coding and Robotics curriculum.
This Teacher’s Guide is part of the Shuters Top Class Digital Skills series, an up-to-date and easy to follow learning programme that is compatible with the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement. This Teacher’s Guide helps you to teach basic digital skills so that your learners can get to grips with computing.
Written by subject experts, with over 15 years’ experience in teaching digital skills to South African learners, this series is educationally sound and filled with innovative content. There is a strong focus on introducing learners to both *Coding and *Robotics, preparing them for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
This Teacher’s Guide:
- covers all the topics in the most recent curriculum framework
- provides a set of lessons for the year
- gives methodological guidance to the teacher on every unit and activity
- provides answers to activities
- has a simple, user-friendly design
- includes helpful cross-reference to the Workbook
- contains instructional videos to showcase how to teach important topics.
This series also includes Workbooks and Teacher’s Guides in other grades.