Unique Coding Lessons
Unique lesson every week of the term ~ 32 per annum
Blended Learning Solution
Training and Orientation incl.)
Auto-Graded Assignments (Downloadable Gradebook)
Google Classroom compatible
Microsoft Teams compatible
It is so so so so so so so so so so so so so fun to code
- This was quite tricky but I enjoyed it. I had to use my brain!
Other than schooling, they also have other online activities which require their attention, also via zoom and other platforms. It’s not possible to get to all these zoom meeting, and most of the time they just want to be left to their own devices or relax by reading a book. I’m sure you’ve heard all of this before as it is now the new norm. Thanks again. Micah is finding much joy out of coding and I think it’s somehow a blessing in disguise that this is also keeping his mind off what’s happening around us.
- SA SchoolCoding provides a superb Coding curriculum, designed by an educator - not a software developer or entrepreneur with no classroom experience or pedagogical knowledge. The program is also built on years of experience and is not a new Coding curriculum in its infant stages. It encourages creative and critical thinking while introducing the learners to Computer Programming in a fun and engaging way. The curriculum focuses on developing learners' Computational Thinking skills and an understanding of coding concepts, rather than focusing solely on writing lines of code and mastering syntax and semantics.
- Working with Mauritz Kotzé and getting the support from him is amazing. Lesson plans are easily accessible and easy to learn from. This allows for teaching coding lessons and seeing the growth of the pupils. Scratch, Python and HTML coding games and teaching are fun.
- As an educator, I find the material easy to work with. The learners love it and are always excited to see the end product. I would highly recommend SA SchoolCoding. Their support system is outstanding and they are willing to help guide you. Keep up the great work!
Dear Mr Grant
My son Daniel has been attending coding with you at Eversdal – he is thoroughly enjoying it.
Hi Mauritz!!Joshua gaan VERSEKER aan met klas!!! Hy love love love die werk ....en vir jou !!Baie dankie vir al die omgee en harde werk hierdie kwartaal.
Tiaan spandeer ongelooflik baie tyd aan coding by die huis, en dit is lekker om te sien al die idees en programmetjies wat hy self probeer doen. Julle doen ‘n fantastiese werk. Baie dankie.
It is a really fun site where kids can code as much as they want.😁
Thank you sir, This was a really fun lesson. :)
I forgot to take a video of me playing the game and a screenshot of the final screen. I took a screenshot to show i completed the quest. It was very fun, and a I had to think about it hard!
When school reopened after the lockdown...
"Sir... I am starting school the 22 June. I am really sorry if i cannot complete any of the activities and/or is late or absent to any of the meetings. I have to finish my schoolwork. I would like staying in bed and code all day though.;) Thank you for keeping the coding online it is really fun and keeps me inspired and motivated. Thank you, sir."
Build your 1st game with us!
Proudly made by a first-time coder who is a 12 year old girl
Online Coding Club
We don't PLAY games. We MAKE games!
- Quarterly & Annual Discounts available
Digital Literacy Skills
Per student per year. Min. of 500 students.
- In-school Curriculum